Nature is wonderful

jRuutu

9F1yWW9.jpg

I have decided to start taking walks outside in the nature as often as possible. I believe it´s important that you get away from the traffic, electronic devices etc things and just breathe fresh air and enjoy the outdoors. Usually the only time I get to do that these days is when we have a home game or longer break from hockey. Sundays are pretty good days to take walks in the woods. Nature and the woods are not too far away from the place I live at the moment, maybe fifteen minutes and you are deep in the woods.

6d96f23a8953ae93c4580f9c38316af2.jpg

The biggest reason for spending time in the woods is not just the fresh air, I have noticed that nature is a good place to think about things. Perhaps I´m living in a really loud neighborhood or something, but only time it´s totally quiet is in middle of the night. Nothing beats walking in the woods when the sun is out. My absolutely favorite is to walk in the woods when there is a lot of snow on the ground. 

Naughty_79f7c0_5654463.jpg

That is everything for now. Cya next week when I will share my top-3 potato salad recipes.