Las Vegas lays down the challenge

BluObieZ

Las Vegas unstoppable?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you sick and tired of all the Las Vegas talk? Well... get used to it because Robbie Zimmers plans on ramming them down your throat all season long. I hope to fuck you swallow. When Las Vegas wins the cup this season it will be clear evidence that Las Vegas is the new premiere team in the VHLM and the new norm to expect in the VHLM. with a plethora of draft picks in the upcoming draft, the best goalie in Axelberry and Robbie being fully expected to be very active in free agency the team may habe a season for the records.  

So if the team is expected to be that good you might think Robbie wants to rub it in the facesof his fellow wannabe gms but that's not the case he was quoted today saying " I challenge any GM with half a brain to build a team that can stop my steamroller. If you can beat me in seven games I will admit you are better than me...at gm'ing in the vhlm.  Also I challenge any team to blow us out. It will be a impossible feat. We will only lose 5 maybe 6 times"

There you have it. The gauntlet has been layed. Fear the Aces.

54 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Damn Robbie always striving to do the impossible. Anyone with half a brain will know it's quite hard to lose five times in seven games.

I meant we will lose 5 times in the regular season