XXX and Connor Low Set to Leave New York

Baozi

• Head Moderator

The New York locker room has been beset by an intense war between the competing rookies. It all started when Connor Low didn't feel like passing to XXX in practice and then XXX threatened to throw his face through a Wahl. In the ensuing battle a chicken burger was offered as a peace exchange...can you believe it? A FUCKING CHICKEN BURGER! I'm CHINESE I DON'T WANT CHICKEN!

Anyways in order to prevent the team from falling into disarray, both Connor Low and XXX have decided that the most mature way to solve this was to split mutual ways. As such both Low and XXX have submitted trade requests. It was noted that Low prefers Calgary where he can "Live with Terence Fong" and XXX is looking to move back to Europe, preferably with Davos.

XXX released a statement to the fans.

"I think this is the best direction for New York that me and Low split ways so we don't ruin the future of the Americans. This is the most civil way to part and I think every part wins this deal. Hopefully when I'm with my new team, someone will be nice and pass to me and not offer me a fucking chicken burger."