Loyal, strong and noble!

Mr Bohannan

There have always been struggle and the fight for the power and positions in the ranks. Sport is not any different and players keep fighting for better spots on rosters, better contracts, better sponsorship and even better locker place. With another draftee joining the S55 draft participants there is no doubt that it sets the tension even higher. Eddie King the 17 year old goalie that just announced his interest to participate in S55 VHLM draft. So what are we looking at? This young player is not the smallest goalie and is 6.3 ft high and even being 240lbs in weight, he plays like a butterfly. A goalie with exceptional reaction time and agility and so much room to improve will be a strong contender in VHLM and it will attract interest of many teams, no doubt there. At the time of writing this article Eddie King still has to sign a contract with a team for this season and has he already received any offers remains a mystery. We shall see really soon where will he play this season as there is no doubt that someone will pick him up. The question is - does the team that will get him for the season, win over his trust and make him to want to also be drafted by them. If yes then we might see some interesting trades made between VHLM teams just to acquire this young talent. For now let's just wait and see is this young man as loyal, strong and noble as his last name is?

Hi Anderson.

The question is - does the team that will get him for the season, win over his trust and make him to want to also be drafted by them. If yes then we might see some interesting trades made between VHLM teams just to acquire this young talent.

That quote makes it seem like this new member with 13 posts seem very knowledgeable about the complexities of the league. Are veteran members creating duplicate accounts to take down Vegas?!

Edit: And recruited by Symmetrik, an agency who created Kinkaid over a full month ago, but has only done a rookie profile, two VHLM practice facilities, and two welfare claims during that time.

@BobertZ

Edited by punkhippie

43 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Hi Anderson.

That quote makes it seem like this new member with 13 posts seem very knowledgeable about the complexities of the league. Are veteran members creating duplicate accounts to take down Vegas?!

Edit: And recruited by Symmetrik, an agency who created Kinkaid over a full month ago, but has only done a rookie profile, two VHLM practice facilities, and two welfare claims during that time.

@BobertZ

Wouldn't shock me at all but a bunch of 30tpe players cannot take down Vegas. We are way too deep. If members were creating fake accounts to take us down they would have to put in a ton of work to even have a shot. Something I doubt they will do.

4 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Wouldn't shock me at all but a bunch of 30tpe players cannot take down Vegas. We are way too deep. If members were creating fake accounts to take us down they would have to put in a ton of work to even have a shot. Something I doubt they will do.

At this point, I think the rest of the league will erupt in celebration if we end up losing even only one game in the regular season.

8 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

@punkhippieI can lay your worries to rest. @Symmetrik has a habit of recruiting people (I've seen it in the SHL) and our IP lookup in this league is very smart. I don't think you have to worry about this guy. Checks out

Nah I'm not worried. Just some random, semi-sarcastic Sloboradar and Vegas hype more than anything.

19 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

At this point, I think the rest of the league will erupt in celebration if we end up losing even only one game in the regular season.

Oh it will be a league wide celebration no doubt. It will be a 20+ page thread ragging on us how we lost with a unbeatable team. But I must point out I did say we will lose this season, I actually said we'd lose a few times. If/when it happens I'll post in there quickly pointing it out. Let them have their fun if/when we lose. We have our fun when we win. It's called fun for a reason.