Claimed: Beketov CoDCast #50

Beketov

• Commissioner

Extra long episode this week as I wanted to make sure I answered all the questions for the 50th episode special. As usual we're in Infinite Warfare trying to get camo challenges done and being generally terrible with a sniper rifle. While doing so I answered questions from @Smarch, @gorlab, @punkhippie, and @Devise as well as a weird one from @Green (See the bottom of this post for more on that)

It's crazy to think I've done this 50 times now so thank you all for giving me shit to talk about while I play CoD at unholy hours. it has been a hell of a ride thus far and I don't plan on stopping now.

Now then, just for Green since he said he won't actually watch it and wanted a transcript. I'm not goig to transcribe my ramblings in full because that would be insane and feature a bunch of random CoD discussion. But the paraphrased version of your answer is that I keep tagging you mostly because I've forgotten to remove you. When I initially made up the tag I just tagged a bunch of good members who maybe would respond to it. That's why @Will and @Higgins are also in there without ever asking anything. I've kept them mostly to be a troll but kept you because you happened to sign with Seattle around the last time I did a purge of it to clean out people who never asked anything. Because I tend to keep people from my team in the loop of it more I left you in; without even really realizing you never asked anything. So that's why you still get tagged every week; though asking this question now did at least get you a shoutout at the end of the video. I shall remove you from the tag if I remember to do so.

*For Holik

Congrats on 50. Was a good listen. I'll give some more in depth thoughts when I'm a bit less busy but I'll just say 50 is no joke man. Also there is nothing wrong with being the type that gets most of the content from questions, especially since your also playing a game while you do it. It's killing multiple birds with a single stone type of deal. 

Also @punkhippie what in the sweet turquoise grasshopper was those questions? I've had nightmares with easier decision making then the hell you put Beketov through with those. :P 

12 minutes ago, Devise said:

Congrats on 50. Was a good listen. I'll give some more in depth thoughts when I'm a bit less busy but I'll just say 50 is no joke man. Also there is nothing wrong with being the type that gets most of the content from questions, especially since your also playing a game while you do it. It's killing multiple birds with a single stone type of deal. 

Also @punkhippie what in the sweet turquoise grasshopper was those questions? I've had nightmares with easier decision making then the hell you put Beketov through with those. :P 

I respect that he answered it actually well instead of having a f it approach. And his logic and reasoning, as is always, was just the Midas touch.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

I respect that he answered it actually well instead of having a f it approach. And his logic and reasoning, as is always, was just the Midas touch.

I do my best to answer things with reason and logic while simultaneously yelling at people for being corner camping little bitches. It's a fine balancing act.