Why Don't They Listen

Evans

A hand written note was found taped to Titan Kronos' locker before a Saturday night game during the typical time the team would be available to speak to the media. Kronos was nowhere to be found.

They laugh, but do they understand what they are laughing at?

WHY?

Are they that blind or do they just not care?

Why save what doesn't want to be saved? 

They are taking my message and they are trying to spin it. They are trying to spin it like I am CRAZY. I am not crazy. I have the proper vision to see the danger ahead and instead of letting this ship hit the iceberg and sink, I'm trying to save the fucking ship. Yet they laugh and write and laugh and write and laugh

MAYBE THEYRE THE CRAZY ONES!

Maybe I am?

I've put the weight on this world on my shoulders and the world has done nothing more than make fun of the man carrying them. Do they not know the sacrifice I have made? Do they not understand what I have had to go through to get to this point? No they don't. They don't care. They don't want to know because then it is easier for them all to sit back and judge without feeling some sort of guilt in the process. I am the messiah. I didn't volunteer for this. I was chosen. I was told there was no other way.

Is there another way?

No. I am the only way and I know that. This isn't a fork in the road for them or me. This is a clear path. You move forward or you continue to move backwards until you are no longer in the equation. Have I not made that clear to them? My methods have not be the most well received but I think I have cultivated an audience. Maybe I need to show them instead of tell them. Maybe they need to know the pain they may face without me.

Without me?

Sounds like paradise.