Claimed:taykam

CoachReilly

• 2 weeks later...

Effort: 2/2 - Same old coach, always trying so hard...why can't you match this effort in games!

Look: 2.75/2 - It's good, it's just that I'm not digging the blurry jungle in the bg too much. Maybe I'm nitpicking but it's not a 3 for me

Creativity: 1/1 

Overall: 5.75/6

It wasnt that I didn't appreciate it. It was because one of my all-time least liked players is Robidas. I just think he is a silent douche. It wasnt a shot at Coach by any means!

GIV 2 ME WHORE

Here's a grade, even though i'm not a grader. STILL COUNTS.

Effort: 2/2 - Well you made at least 2 versions and you also modified at least one of them iirc. Whatever.

Look: 2.75/3 - Background is maybe a bit too overpowering, which is why I think I liked the other version more. But I still really like this. You're always great with text and shit.

Creativity: 1/1 - Welcome to the jungle welcome to the jungle welcome to the jungle

Total: 5.75/6

Overall: 6/6

GIV 2 ME WHORE

Here's a grade, even though i'm not a grader. STILL COUNTS.

Effort: 2/2 - Well you made at least 2 versions and you also modified at least one of them iirc. Whatever.

Look: 2.75/3 - Background is maybe a bit too overpowering, which is why I think I liked the other version more. But I still really like this. You're always great with text and shit.

Creativity: 1/1 - Welcome to the jungle welcome to the jungle welcome to the jungle

Total: 5.75/6

Overall: 6/6

No. You're not important anymore.

• 2 months later...