Laflamme is cold

Laflamme

After the first quarter of the season Xavier Laflamme has been very quiet around the league stats wise. Unfortunately he isn't being used to his full potential because he is being left with very little minutes playing each game. The team has a very active winger only being on one line, the third line. When other teammates are to be found on all 4 lines. To Laflamme this is only temporary as he is looking to be on a VHL team next season where hopefully he will have more time on the ice so show how much of an elite player he is.

Laflamme is aiming to be at 140+ tpe by the end of the upcoming off-season. This being said Xavier Laflamme is cold right now in the VHLM but he stated he is unsatisfied with his performance because he knows he can preform at a more extreme level.  

Just now, Kendrick said:

Because you have a winger as your #1 Centre. 

Yeah... been waiting till they go through my roster and actually have the players i own in there. As of right now on my Roster page I  have like 20 players but only really 5 on the team. I was trying to make trades last week and looked like an idiot cause i was trying to trade players that were on other teams. 

Just now, Laflamme said:

Yeah... been waiting till they go through my roster and actually have the players i own in there. As of right now on my Roster page I  have like 20 players but only really 5 on the team. I was trying to make trades last week and looked like an idiot cause i was trying to trade players that were on other teams. 

I'll fix that now. I don't think the VHLM Commish's have been keeping up properly.

I have now moved everyone to their proper spots. Unfortunately I don't have access to the VHLM Free Agents section so I can't move Chet Menley to his appropriate team just yet.