S37 Draft Strengthening Every Day

Corco

S37 Draft Class Looking Better and Better

insider_g_reinek_cr_576x324.jpg

Tom Slaughter and Slaeter Fjorsstrom are the consensus top two prospects in the next VHL draft

VASTERAS, Sweden - Despite what at first looked to be an extremely top-heavy draft, the S37 VHL Entry Draft class has experienced an explosion of promising prospects. While players such as Tom Slaughter and Slaeter Fjorsstrom are all but sure things, some relative unknowns have rapidly risen up the draft ranks as of late; most notably: Blaine Olynick, Konstantin Azhishchenkov, and Mikael Svensson. Of course, there are others who are also rising up the draft list, however the aforementioned three are making strong cases to go early in the first round of the draft. 

Speaking of Blaine Olynick, there appears to be a strong crop of goaltenders in this draft as well. Olynick was drafted by Bern in the S37 VHLM draft, and is currently developing nicely, while fellow S37 draftee Santeri Heikelä looked promising at the start, but has started to fall off in terms of developing. Despite being a waiver claim and starting to play after the season already started, Oslo waiver claim Kimmo Salo is improving at an alarming rate, despite the negative connotations that certain members have surrounding his player agent. 

Thanks for the mention and I concur, this draft is intensifying with talent by the day. Moreover, I haven't heard anything negatively affirmedd about me, but I will surely take the praise!

Nice well written piece!

I think when someone says "all but sure things" that means the player sucks. I could be wrong, but from the way I grew up I always interpreted that as a bad thing.

Also, what's with the negative comments Seth seems to get? Can we not remember the fact he was driven out of here by Meg's PMS and Jericho's somewhat bullying tactics on him? (not to mention nor Jericho or even I are model citizens around here).

Edited by Kendrick

Also, what's with the negative comments Seth seems to get? Can we not remember the fact he was driven out of here by Meg's PMS and Jericho's somewhat bullying tactics on him? (not to mention nor Jericho or even I are model citizens around here).

I truly appreciate the support Kendrick, but I have received nearly unanimous positive greetings from most prominent members here. I am allowing the past to remain what it is, while simply focus on my current VHL career and future.