Claimed: Ko Kane Drafted then released [1/2]

BluObieZ

If you live under a rock then what I am about to talk about might shock and amaze you. Ko Kane was drafted in the 8th round of the VHLM draft. After a whole season of sitting a team with a new GM took the chance on the player that said he would never play a game in the VHLM. His agent Robbie Zimmers went even further by saying that none of his future clients will play for the wannabe league. But Megster thought that it would be worth the gamble and the late round pick to see if maybe it all was a publicity stunt.

Well… it wasn’t Robbie quickly informed her that he wanted his client released. Which she gladly did. She told press that she was going to pass on the pick but since Ko Kane was still on the board she wanted to take a shot at it and maybe get one of the best D in the draft playing for her storm.

Now with Ko Kane released and not on a roster he becomes a UFA and can technically sign anywhere he wants. But do not hold your breath because the chances of Robbie ending his season long hate fest of the VHLM are slim to none. Some idiot actually thinks that Robbie will now contact Las Vegas so Ko Kane can go play there but that is idiotic at best. Robbie was the architect behind the best ever VHLM team and was promptly fired for refusing to trade a player that offseason. While during this season a GM who will not be named because he is a sack a living shit pretty much ignored a respected member and did not care about what he wanted. But what happens there? No firing, he gets to GM a VHL team. But don’t worry that franchise is known for not winning. So I am sure that moron will continue that. With all the hate Robbie has towards the league I doubt he will let Ko Kane sign with Las Vegas a team he still calls “My Aces” and “My Team”

So what will probably happen now is that Ko Kane will sit yet another season. Prove that you can still strive and become an allstar without the shitty VHLM. Ko Kane will be well over two hundred practice hours before the VHL draft and will not have played a single minute in the VHLM. It will be proof that you do not need the VHLM and you can be just as good without it. Ko Kane is projected to be one of the top talents in the S57 draft. But already released a list of teams he will play for and will not play for. In a weekly article series called “Annoyance Analytics” Which might scare some of the teams he wants to play for away because of detailed stats like the fan favorite “Robbie Fuck Over Factor” which basically determines how likely he is to fuck you and your team over. Anyways enjoy playing hockey. I will enjoy sitting and laughing. Peace.

For Ko Kane

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Ko Kane Drafted then released [1/2]
17 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Review:

You always like to make things interesting in the VHL. :P

Sometimes controversial, but nonetheless promotes discussion. Good to see most of the time. ;)

Good luck to Kane.

Sounds somewhat similar to my role.

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Ko Kane Drafted then released [1/2]