Brodeur vs VHLM Goalies

Ottawa Lynx: Ike Arkander 124 TPE @STZ

Ike will provide very strong competition for Brodeur. Arkander has better Rebound Control/Style Control and Hand Speed. However they are the same in Reaction Time while Brodeur is better in Size and Agility. So it is very interesting to see how this goes in head to head as both will get better but both have different ideas on how to build a player.

Oslo Storm: Michael Roy 80 TPE @Molholt

Brodeur is better in Rebound Control, Style Control, Hand Speed and Reaction Time but Roy is better than Brodeur in Size and Agility which is the opposite of Arkander vs Brodeur. So we have another interesting matchup. Hopefully Roy comes back to full activity soon.

Saskatoon Wild: Brienne O'Tarth 99 TPE @murguy

O'Tarth is another well rounded goalie like myself. She has better Skating than myself but that is about it. However, the sim seems to be liking her a bit more than me right now so that cannot be understated for this season.

Yukon Rush: Norris Kensington 141 TPE @Bushito

Kensington has better Size than Brodeur but still has 49 TPE to use so it should be interesting to see where that goes. Kensington is up there in terms of TPE with Brodeur. However, with Him going to Stockholm after this season Brodeur is the number 1 goalie im my eyes for this upcoming draft.

It should be a dogfight for top goalie this season and it will be one of the better seasons in recent VHLM memory