Louth Takes VHLM scoring lead

jvd

In an exciting and unprecedented event, a draft eligible defensemen took the VHLM lead in scoring. Keaton Louth has been fast ascending the draft rankings and the VHLM scoring charts this season with his unrivaled offensive production. The last draft ranking had the Karlsson-like player in the 6th OA spot, but look for that to move up in the weeks to come. This is a can't miss player and the best offensive defensemen we've seen in the draft in recent memory. In many years he would be the clear-cut #1 pick already, but the S57 draft class is unusually strong, giving him more competition at the top. Louth is criticized for his defensive play at times, and occasionally cheats on the offensive side of the puck. I'm not sure there is too much to these arguments, just ask his coach. You don't give a guy who can't play defense nearly 31 minutes per game.  

It's gonna be interesting. I've been shooting at a 5% rate in my last 10 games. Which led to him taking over, I suspect that won't last I shoot far too much(9SOG per game). Either way I suspect it'll be me him and Snow most of the year fighting for top dog. Jones, Keller having an outside shot 

2 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

It's gonna be interesting. I've been shooting at a 5% rate in my last 10 games. Which led to him taking over, I suspect that won't last I shoot far too much(9SOG per game). Either way I suspect it'll be me him and Snow most of the year fighting for top dog. Jones, Keller having an outside shot 

You can't stop Louth! 

26 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

You take the points I'll take the wins and cup :P

Not gonna win the cup with the Lynx going the way they are