Claimed: Holler if ya hear me

jRuutu

200_s.gif

Hudson Abbott 13 (Fabio Jokinen, Pierre Gaudette) at 1:01

There it is ladies and gentlemen, point number one hundred this year!  Also the very first time I reach that magical number, so a personal scoring record in the bag already from season 56.  The game where I reached 100 points was played at home against Toronto, I got a special treatment from the fans after the arena announcer announced the goal, he said the goal scorer first and showed good eye when he said Gaudette´s name after that and left me last, that way the audience was able show some love to me and Gaudette did not have to feel too bad, if his name came after me, he would not hear his name from the clapping and fans yelling Fabio, Fabio, Fabio so loudly.

That was a nice moment for me and we won the game 2-1, so good stuff.  After the game was over and all the media work, team meetings etc were done, I headed off to home and opened my computer, got massive amount of messages from all over the world in my e-mail and various social media accounts.

imessages-thumb.jpeg

I was taken back by all of the support, especially the messages from the people from Saskatoon warmed my heart, I used to play there before I came over to Quebec. Even if I was born in Finland, they made me feel like I was one of them, so you have no idea how it feels like to hear comments like: You are living the dream of every Saskatoonian, making it in the big Quebec and showing the world what Saskatoon is missing. If only Saskatoon could be like Quebec. Keep doing what you are doing. Don´t forget us. We miss you. Come back to Saskatoon. Etc, basically endless flow of positive messages. I tried to answer some of them, but there was just too many and I started to get bit emotional, hard to write multiple meaningful answers in row, cant just answer ´Thanks´ and move on to the next one,  if they took the time to write something to me, I need to take the time to write something back.

Luckily we got three games left in the regular season and two of those are at home, so I got some extra time to answer back to the good people who sent their messages to me. Just in case you are wondering, the last three games are against Davos,Toronto and New York. Interesting games coming up before playoffs, so make sure to come over and watch us play. I don´t want to spoil it, but in the two home games, Quebec is putting together a competition where you can win 93´ Ford Taurus, similar to the one a popular talk show host Conan O´Brien has or used to have. Not sure which, but we are giving out two cars in both games, so if you are in need of a car, but also want to watch some quality hockey, come over and have fun with us!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPzi5mIOUMM8J16S3kZX7