Claimed: Take a picture

BluObieZ

You know the saying "take a picture it will last longer" well in this case it is very true. V2A's tiny little stint in Stockholm is over as the season is. The chance of Stockholm resigning him is the chances Cassini the amazing little spacecraft had of going right through Saturn and coming through the other side. V2A is heading to FA and he doesn't hide it at all. 

Today on Twitter he posted "feeling free and fresh. Fuck this place I'm out" to which his player agent replied "yeah fuck stockholm" which might be poking The bear if you think about it. Stockholm can draft Ko Kane with one of its many draft picks. Something Robbie does not want to happen. He'll I doubt anyone in the league wants to see the shit storm that would arrise if the Shitkings drafted Ko Kane. 

It's a shitty and horrible mess in the making. The league must step in and tell Stockholm to not draft players that do not want to play for them. Ko Kane is not the only player. He is just the most vocal player about it. If he and these players end up on the team it will create the worst locker room in league history. No I know what you want to say in response. The shortbus actually had a fun LR. 

So back to what this article is about. I think you should take a picture of the VHL right now before the massive shit storm hits. Remember these days. The good ole days. The days before the Stockholmegedon. 

Also take a picture now while the Stockholm Vikings are normal. Well as normal as they can be.

Take a picture of when Ko Kane is drafted. Because it will last longer than his stint with the team. Also it will before shitmegedon. Yes. It has more than one name.

Finally take a picture now because the tenure of Bushito as GM might not survive the shitmegedon. Depending on how many of the players that don't want to play for him he actually drafts. It should make for a interesting LR.

Which leads me into this. Take a bonus picture of the Stockholm Vikings LR before all this happens. It will be the last time normal things happen in there. It is the truly the last few minutes in the grand scheme of things. This is the final countdown to everything that I bring up here. These are the days of your lives.

Now insert posts below of "final countdown" "days of our lives" and "Armageddon" because you and I both know they are coming and I welcome it. Much like I welcome being drafted by the Vikings. Not because I am willing to play. But for the storylines and articles that will come out of the whole experience. Till I get traded or till I leave as a free agent. Cause that forsure will happen. But for now. No more annoyance analytics. So @Bushito I dare you to draft me.

For Ko Kane

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Should claim welfare tbh

Me? You can see my dedication and motivation level to the VHL now, especially with how much more (slightly) active I am at the EFL. This place is literally dying its slow death...

53 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Me? You can see my dedication and motivation level to the VHL now, especially with how much more (slightly) active I am at the EFL. This place is literally dying its slow death...

Agreed, unfortunately :( Saddening. Really have enjoyed the VHL.. 

54 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

but no. Not you. You missed the joke.