diamond_ace 3,092 Posted January 23, 2014 Share Posted January 23, 2014 I have a 4 mile training run with SCRR (Steel City Road Runners) at 5:45. In order to get there, I have to get the 4:45 bus. It was free to sign up for it, and there will be others (three a week, minus however many of them are opposite time I'm at work) but I did officially sign up. It's 12 degrees and snowing (negative 11 celsius) and that's obviously not the best conditions for a run, but I've been meaning to get out to one of these. Now that the time comes though, I really don't feel like it. Should I sack up and go, or is this something that can wait until better conditions come along? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now