Maxwell's final season; what's next?

scoop

Drafted first overall in S50, Diana Maxwell is entering her eighth and final season. Looking to close out her career with one more Cup, Maxwell has a legitimate chance at being an eventual Hall of Fame inductee. After losing Game 7 in the finals this past season, she was traded to the victorious Quebec City Meute. She'll be playing alongside some of the best players in the VHL, with a forward line of Lukas Muller, Pierre Gaudette, and herself being one to fear. Beyond that, the forwards are very suspect; will these three be able to score enough to make up for a lack of depth?

And where am I going next? Maxwell I had been intending for Maxwell to be my final player, but the implementation of Project Player 2 saw me create a goaltender, mist4ke, whose career could potentially extend to Season 60. mist4ke has always been a side project for me, and I'll probably not be doing point tasks for him after Maxwell's retirement. I'll keep updating him probably through to the end of an eight-season career. Any questions about my future in the VHL revolve around whether or not I'll be making another player to replace Maxwell.

As of right now, the plan is no. Maxwell will likely be my last serious player, with mist4ke being my last player altogether. At least for now. Since I'll be sticking around a bit with mist4ke anyway, the urge to make another player could very possibly take over. Perhaps a defenseman named Samuel Gate.

for Maxwell