Niko has no home

TurnDaddy

When I made a Serbian player I had no idea I'd be getting screwed over when it came to the World Cup. You would think "Western Europe" would just be "Europe", but nope, it means exactly that...Western European nations only. So if you're in the Eastern half of Europe, which of course Serbia is, you don't get to play for your home continent, and you have to hold out hope that someone else who wasn't selected for their nation isn't as good as you, or buddies with someone, just so you can play for Team World. And if you're still not good enough, then Team Mercs may come calling. That's where Niko is for this World Cup. And he's pissed. You decided he's not good enough to play for Europe because you felt the need to just say "fuck you" to every Eastern European country. You decided he's not good enough for Team World, which compared to other players there, he might not have been. Team Mercs took him and he's got a bone to pick with each and everyone of you fucks who made these rules and then decided to pass him by.

Fuck you and your "Western Europe" bullshit. 

Im not really THIS angry, I just need to write about something. But it is pretty stupid it's only western countries, but I'm sure there's a good reason for leaving out half the continent. <_<