Fabio opens up [1/2]

jRuutu

44cbe2b98b1a7815e28646bbe5480c3f--canada

After the victorious game against Riga last night, Fabio Jokinen from Quebec took the time to answer some of the questions from our very own James Johnson! Answers can be described as typical hockey answers and also Fabio being a Finnish player is recommended to be taken into consideration, so time to turn the volume up or down is now, here is the interview:

Fabio! Thanks for stopping by, how would you describe the game, big win for Quebec?
FJ: Absolutely, we have been steadily moving to right direction with basically everything, lines have been starting to click and we have been able to put the puck into the net, sounds simple, but sometimes that is all it takes for players to find that good feeling and confidence, having those two things will go a long way. I think we have won something like 8 out of our last 10 games, so that just proves what kind of feeling we have currently inside the team, this won from Riga only adds to that!

What about the actual game?
FJ: Oh yea my bad, it was a tight one. We did not have the best possible start to the game, I guess we were not ready to go right from the start and in result of that, they were up by two when first period was over, but Muller got one back and even the 3-1 goal from Krigars was not enough to stop the train of love, also known as Quebec Meute - we pushed hard right until the end and forced the game to overtime, Snatch and Gaudette made magic happen and rest is history, we won!

How did your game go?
FJ: Was alright, got one assist and blocked few shots, nothing magical overall, but I feel like I helped the team to win and everytime I and everybody else can say that, it´s been a good day.

How special does win from Riga feel? They have been the team to beat this year so far.
FJ: Feels great, like you said - Riga has been playing on high level all year long and is running away towards the highest point total of the season, but it´s up to rest of the league to stop them, we showed today that it´s possible, hopefully more teams do the same and don´t give in if Riga gets early lead. They got the firepower to score goals, but if they get the early lead, we can question their want to dig deep and do the hard work, I mean lets face it, they are almost guaranteed to play in the playoffs - super easy to lift your feet of the gas when you are up by few, that is the moment when other teams need to push harder and force Riga to make mistakes, that is how you beat Riga.

There has been some rumors that you are not fan of Riga? What is up with that?
FJ: Those are not rumors, they are facts. It´s not a secret that I dislike some of their players with passion, I don´t want to name names or say why I´m not a fan, but from oldest to youngest, here are few of the guys who I don´t like: Ravenwing, Thrower, Shankly, Styles, Krigars, Locke, King, Aleksei, Bogdanovic and Trombone.

That is pretty much the whole roster?
FJ: Is it?

Yes, thanks for the interview Fabio!
FJ: Thank you!

Edited by jRuutu

• 1 month later...

REVIEW: 

In the end, Riga still beat your ex-team so I assume Fabio still doesn't like these aforementioned guys. Be perpared to hate our roster in this season too as Riga is gonna beat Seattle every time we're facing. It's also ironic that Fabio will have to hate his ex-teammate, Lukas Muller but they, such as life. 

@jRuutu

12 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

REVIEW: 

In the end, Riga still beat your ex-team so I assume Fabio still doesn't like these aforementioned guys. Be perpared to hate our roster in this season too as Riga is gonna beat Seattle every time we're facing. It's also ironic that Fabio will have to hate his ex-teammate, Lukas Muller but they, such as life. 

@jRuutu

I´m going to hate you guys hella hard

Edited by jRuutu