Claimed: Random Robbie Thoughts EP4 "Cuba" [1/2]

BluObieZ

If you have never been to Cuba I feel bad for you. You do not know what you are missing. The parties, the discos, the beaches, the hot women in tiny bikinis and my fuck the endless alcohol... and if you like them then the cigars. I for one don't really care for them but I do smoke one while down there with nice glass of Cognac. It's simply fucking amazing. If you are going down there for food... well then you are a huge moron. Food at the resorts are hit and miss at best. If your resort has more than one dine in restaurant option beyond the Buffet, it usually means the Buffet will suffer. If the buffet is alone (rare) it will be very good. The less restaurants the resort has means the buffet will get better. I went to a resort (Melia Varadero) and it had 5 other restaurants other then the buffet... My fuck the buffet was worse then my maids cooking when she is hungover (yes she drinks off the job, different fucking story)

When I first got there with my wife, son, and my friend and his gf everyone else checking in from the same flight I was on had to wait for their rooms. I did not. I got my room key right away. I quickly found out my room did not have a ocean view (should have) it was not a "level" room which is a suite and it had NO HOT WATER! it had two options cold and even colder. Now i couldn't care less about the water for the first day even though my wife told me to complain. I went to tell them about the room being wrong and no hot water. They only were able to switch us out the next day. 

But during the first day i got shitfaced drunk luckily my son made friends with other kids and that allowed me to be drunk as fuck. It was cloud and windy. I went to the "cafe" me and my friend had to wait 30min to even be asked what we wanted. The douche ignored us even though it was not busy. Well I gave his tip to a random cafe worker. He learned his lesson real quick.  The service from there on out was quicker then lightning. 

The weather was shitty, cloudy and windy for 3 days which pissed me off but then the sun came out and bam the bikinis and tiny lil outfits followed. It was heaven. That's coming from a man that does not believe in god. All in all the trip was amazing. Got to swim with dolphins. Or so i'm told I did and there are apparent pictures to back up the story...and well a ton of other shit that I could go on for a few thousand words... Any fucking way I could continue to tell you about my trip. But I won't because that's 500 words. So peace.

EDITED TODAY because I was gloating in the old opening that this was not league related. So I took it out and then added more to make it 500.

Edited by BluObieZ

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

because well... I can and I have nothing else to talk about.

Well you can’t actually.

Just because we don’t grade these anymore doesn’t mean you can stop making them league related. You wanna BS about this being one of your players that’s fine and you can make the edits but as is this is not league related andcannot be counted as a PT.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Well you can’t actually.

Just because we don’t grade these anymore doesn’t mean you can stop making them league related. You wanna BS about this being one of your players that’s fine and you can make the edits but as is this is not league related andcannot be counted as a PT.

That makes no sense because king and Mulligan doesn't have anything to do with the league but it counts

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, BluObieZ said:

That makes no sense because king and Mulligan doesn't have anything to do with the league but it counts

I haven’t read every MS, care to link me and I can take a look at it?

On 1/15/2018 at 1:18 PM, Beketov said:

I haven’t read every MS, care to link me and I can take a look at it?

Edited the article to take out my gloating of how it's not league related. I honestly didn't think this would be an issues since it hasn't been one for years now. If you pleases you, I will try to keep articles like this somewhat league related. But my "tv series" articles are only league related because I use members.

• 1 month later...
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: Random Robbie Thoughts EP4 "Cuba" [1/2]