Michael Kinkaid Press Conference

Symmetrik

As you step into the role of #1 defenceman on the Wranglers, what can the world expect from you this coming season?

You've put in a lot of hours in the gym lately, is this a new you, and do you think you can be one of those rare players who blossoms in the back half of their careers?

As your agent represents players in different leagues, how do you feel about the new partnership between the VHL, EFL and SBA?

@Symmetrik

On 2/20/2018 at 2:58 PM, Quik said:

As you step into the role of #1 defenceman on the Wranglers, what can the world expect from you this coming season?

Hopefully I can contribute lots on both sides of the puck, it'll be a big task but I think I'm ready for it, hopefully lots of points and shot blocks, and not many turnovers and all in all most importantly it contributes to wins for the Wranglers.

You've put in a lot of hours in the gym lately, is this a new you, and do you think you can be one of those rare players who blossoms in the back half of their careers?

I hope so. It's been a struggle at times but I think coming to Calgary last season helped keep me motivated and now this season the league has a lot more hype and excitement about it in general.

As your agent represents players in different leagues, how do you feel about the new partnership between the VHL, EFL and SBA?

I think it's a fantastic partnership, will really benefit both leagues and I think especially VHL.

@Symmetrik

The entire VHL fan base has been caught off guard by your white hot start to the season, carrying the Wranglers into an early playoff conversation. What have you done differently to prepare for this season?

• 9 months later...

1. Trump and Trudeau have been summoned to fight to the death. Who wins and what's their weapon of choice? Please make me laugh.

2. What stinks when living and smells good when dead? (riddle time, baby)

3. What is your favourite sport? Who is your favourite team? 

4. Fuck one, kill one, marry one - GO! (Blake Lively, Beyonce, Margot Robbie). Google, em.

5. If you could invent something right now, what would your beautiful inventions be?

@Symmetrik