Last power ranking of the season!

Tyler

1. Toronto Legion: I had NYA as the favorite all season but Toronto has leaped ahead of them at the last minute. A more veteran team then the americans this might be their best shot at winning it all. Boeser would be an MVP in a different season.

2. New York Americans: Winners of their last five games the Americans are kicking ass and have been all season. I have the Legon ahead of them but every part of me wants to change that still. The Americans added Felix Savard as a forward and should be duel favorites.

3. Helsinki Titans: Lacking in depth but they have the league MVP and probably its best defender right now. The Titans can ride their top players to a finals spot this season if all goes well.

4. Seattle Bears: A solid squad but kind of stuck in the middle. Probably no real championship ambitions this season and could be in for a rebuild or retool in the off season.

5. Riga Reign: A team on the downward trend. Not going to win their third straight unless a miracle plays out. Could still be a tough out for another team.

6. HC Davos Dynamo: While behind the Wranglers in the standings Davos have been a solid side the last little bit of the season. They are losing Jokinen to retirement but should be a playoff team next season.

7. Calgary Wranglers: They have a few very good young pieces but little outside of that. Need to add depth if they want to compete. Could be a big time player in the off season and should be a playoff team soon.

8. Quebec Meute: Not a lot to be said. A rebuilding team with only a couple of active pieces for right now but they do have lots of draft choices.