Interview with Daniel Kenny Pre Draft

dea5shot

Interviewer- Hello Mr, Kenny it's great for the chance to sit down with you and talk about the draft tonight and what you expect from your career going forward.

Daniel Kenny- Thank you for having me.

I- So it is known that you applied for the draft late and actually currently are not on the draft board at all.  How do you feel about that?

DK- Well be cause of this I like to think of myself as a stealth pick.  But seriously even if I am not currently on the draft boards I do feel as though teams have an idea of who I am and what I can offer whatever team takes me.

I- Now you are 18 years old how would you describe your hockey experience up until this point?

DK- I have mostly played for my high school back home and have competed in the Elite New England Junior leagues since I was 12 years old, but I have actually been playing hockey since I was about 4 years old.

I- Now what do you think you can give to any team that drafts you?

DK- I feel as though I can contribute a lot of points for any team that wants me.

I- Final question, Who do you see yourself being drafted by.

DK- I would love to go to Saskatoon in one of the early rounds, but due to being an unknown I more expect to go to Ottawa or Oslo in the later rounds.

I- Thank you for your time and good luck tonight with the draft.

DK- Thank you so much.