Ottawa Lynx press conference

1. There have recently been discussions about teams being unfair with some having 4 players while others have 10+, can you think of any solutions to help this?

Possibly by having a mid season re draft, having a minimum player cap per team, reducing the number of teams

2. Would you rather go to an amusment park or a water park?

Depends on the time of the year

3. Whats going to happen with your player next season?

Not sure at the moment. All depends on what happens

4. Do you think Ottawa is going to make any trades before the trade deadline?

If we were in playoff contention I'd say yes, but we aren't and won't be so there's no point

5. If a new league was to be added to the VHL, what do you think it would be called and where would it be?

Don't need it, unless they want more Bot players playing, there's not enough members for the leagues that they have now

6. How does your player celebrate a goal?

Just with a smile

1. There have recently been discussions about teams being unfair with some having 4 players while others have 10+, can you think of any solutions to help this?

I honestly don't have a solution for this, but yeah to have a little bit of more parity, it's not normal that it's so different between teams.

2. Would you rather go to an amusement park or a water park?

Depend on the temperature hahaha! Love both, but in the summer I would go in a water park.

3. Whats going to happen with your player next season?

Will play his VHLE season, that's the goal and I mostly certain that it's what will happen.

4. Do you think Ottawa is going to make any trades before the trade deadline?

Hope so! Prepare the future and sell us.

5. If a new league was to be added to the VHL, what do you think it would be called and where would it be?

A new league? Damn not enough already haha! I think all the "hockey places" are already there so I wouldn't go to place like Africa or Asia...

6. How does your player celebrate a goal?

Love the Radulov move with rolling the stick and putting it back like a sword.

1. How do you react to the new trades?

2. Is anyone even going to be answering my questions anymore?

3. Which team do you think is going to finish the season with the best record? Will they win the cup?

4. Who are you going to miss the most on the team?

5. If the VHL were to introduce a new way to earn TPE, what do you think they would add?

6. Whats the most unique or cool equipment your player wears?

1. I reacted very positively being the AGM of the team  who received two amazing players, I think Saskatoon really has a shot with the playerbase this year.

2. Yes, me!!!!

3. My bias says Saskatoon cause they are awesome, however my brain tells me it will be the Halifax 21, they are very strong this year.

4. I didn't really know anyone however I think I will miss my lovely friend Luke033

5. I think they should add something like welfare that you can only get once every few weeks, or something that comes based on how your players play, to increase the speed you gain TPE as your player gets better.

6. My socks, I wear 1 Ted Lasso sock and 1 Ducks sock to represent the two things that brought me into hockey, it gives me good luck.