Next GM player?

Banackock

It's a tough choice.. All depends on what's going on with the Season 61 draft and what we have involved in said draft. Currently, we have the Toronto 1st which we feel is going to be a pretty solid draft pick and could land us an exceptional player. Additionally, we'll potentially be selling off our assets at the conclusion of Season 60 and adding some nice pieces to our chest. Obviously, GM's will be holding onto the picks pretty tight - but hey, want top talent or some draft pick that may or may not affect you for quite some time? May as well collect those cups, right? Lord knows I am (fuck it, who am I kidding..).

There's a couple of prospects I'm interested in and maybe even adding a goalie to the roster. If not, I think goalie is going to be the way I go. I can control what I am, not bust too high nor bust too low. Then again, why waste time and a perfectly free player on something that is so high in abundance in the league? The markets for goalies are down. Every team has one and the influx is huge for what's coming up in the VHLM. 

My thoughts? I don't fucking know. Goalie would be sweet - but maybe that could be my additional player. I'm leaning towards a defence. They're hard to come by these days and it seems 90% of the new member created sniping wingers - everyone wants them goals.

A GM can't ever go wrong with creating a stud D-man.

+2 FORSBERG