Axelsson Reflects

Dangles13

Oh man, we were one fudging goal away from winning the Cup but we couldn't slip one past Tristan Iseult. If I am being perfectly honest, we got bullied by the Rush and didn't get enough quality chances to win. I don't think Iseult was overly impressive and if we had been able to shut down the impressive offence of Yukon we would have been able to fire a few more pucks past @Arthur After an up and down season, I am happy with the personal success I had in the postseason. After struggling so mightily with my defensive game and getting my minutes cut at the start of my tenure in Vegas, I managed to have the best plus-minus of all players. I also was able to show that I was not being carried by the very impressive Veran Dragomir, who led all players in scoring by a fair margin. I do miss Dragomir, the two of us created such beautiful plays on the ice together and our point totals would have been much higher if we had not split up. Next season I will be up with the Bears who are the reigning champs, I think it will be a great season!

Edited by Dangles13