Johnsson growing frustrated with performance

Quik

So yeah, going into this season I pretty much expected to be a force offensively with Johnsson. Things started off great, and I think I was leading all D-men in points at the 1/3 point of the season. But then things started to go not-so-great. I don't know if it's because our lines have been changing, or just general shittiness, but I've fallen to 4th in points, and it's been a struggle to stay at a point-per-game pace.

It's pretty annoying, because in the past, when I've actually worked on my players, they've been great (albeit the last one was about 6 or 7 years ago now lol), so not seeing the kind of success I'm used to with my players sucks.

After this season, I'm going to be shuffling my TPA to try and fix that, and I'm fairly sure that the build I plan on going with will result in a much stronger player. Guess I'll have to wait and see. Cheers.

31 minutes ago, Quik said:

So yeah, going into this season I pretty much expected to be a force offensively with Johnsson. Things started off great, and I think I was leading all D-men in points at the 1/3 point of the season. But then things started to go not-so-great. I don't know if it's because our lines have been changing, or just general shittiness, but I've fallen to 4th in points, and it's been a struggle to stay at a point-per-game pace.

It's pretty annoying, because in the past, when I've actually worked on my players, they've been great (albeit the last one was about 6 or 7 years ago now lol), so not seeing the kind of success I'm used to with my players sucks.

After this season, I'm going to be shuffling my TPA to try and fix that, and I'm fairly sure that the build I plan on going with will result in a much stronger player. Guess I'll have to wait and see. Cheers.

Try being a high TPE defenseman that sucks at everything but taking minor penalties 

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Try being a high TPE defenseman that sucks at everything but taking minor penalties 

Sokolov?

2 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Hahah, my guy's not even physical, so I don't even get penalties!

Shit's a lot different than it used to be here, but I think I've cracked the code on how to kill it next season with a TPA shuffle.

23 minutes ago, Quik said:

Hahah, my guy's not even physical, so I don't even get penalties!

Shit's a lot different than it used to be here, but I think I've cracked the code on how to kill it next season with a TPA shuffle.

Please help keaton 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

Please help keaton 

Follow one sokolov’s footateps, change to forward. Then at least you can fail in a different position.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Follow one sokolov’s footateps, change to forward. Then at least you can fail in a different position.

Im holding off on that option it’s my worst fear to be even worse when I get to forward.