Riding the high

Gooningitup

When i joined i had a rush, Vlad never really hit the heights i had hoped due to my first born. Pavel taking over GM with a freshly born child and losing my wife. Just never really caught on, he was a victim of timing. Sergei came in when everything started to fall into place in my life the first time im 36 years i have 2 happy healthy kids, a loving gf. Sergei is enjoying one of his best seasons yet, though its looking like he wont win the two way forward award again this year. Then there is the VHLM where after a rough start Saskatoon is now unbeaten in 20 games winning all but one of those in regulation. 

To say the least ive been having a ton of fun this year. I still have one goal in mind and that is to be a VHL GM again. I feel well my first time around early i had some good success almost winning a cup, timing once again got in the way and with my inexperience it faltered. Now i feel i could help build a dynasty and aim to try to prove that.

6 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Do what I did go from winning a cup in the VHLM to running the worst team in the VHL and restore them to glory!

Haha you kinda just got tasked with taking a team that had been on top for so long they were bound to fall off a cliff. 

5 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Haha you kinda just got tasked with taking a team that had been on top for so long they were bound to fall off a cliff. 

And there's been zero restoration to glory.

He added that part in tbh.