So I don't follow basketball

Victor

• Admin

But LeBron's exploits this playoffs have been hard to miss on the various mediums which I frequent. I have learned that he has crushed Raptors' hopes for many a season now and the Cavs are in the verge of a fourth straight final and a four primarily because of him?

My question to the more knowledgeable members out there is - is this normal in the NBA or is this man some demigod?

1 hour ago, Victor said:

But LeBron's exploits this playoffs have been hard to miss on the various mediums which I frequent. I have learned that he has crushed Raptors' hopes for many a season now and the Cavs are in the verge of a fourth straight final and a four primarily because of him?

My question to the more knowledgeable members out there is - is this normal in the NBA or is this man some demigod?

He's a really good basketball player for sure, not going to knock it. To me I believe all sports out there are rigged in all honesty but This is the normal when talking about LeBron. Always in the playoffs and he gets to the finals with teams he is on. Did it with the Heat for I believe 3-4 years, has so far since being back in Cleveland. It's just he is one of the best players in the league.

I'm not a huge basketball/NBA fan so someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought part of the reason LeBron was able to put up these numbers is that his teams play "LeBron ball" and sort of get out of his way to let him do his thing. Now he is the most talented player in the league by far and one of the best of all time, but that's my elementary understanding of it.