Claimed:Catching up with Linholm

RandomHero

tumblr_mzbt12YoPa1qfgrgao1_500.jpg

The Bern Royals have been having a great season so far and look to be set to be in a great position when it comes to playoffs. The Royals have had contributions from many players and one of those players have been the 18-year-old winger, Jakob Linholm. We managed to catch up with Jakob and got his thoughts on how things have been going this season and other things.

- On how the season has been going so far

"Well it has been a good season so far. While we are not at the top of the standings we feel that we have accomplished a lot this season and are looking to finish the season strong and hopefully wind-up with a good match-up in the playoffs."

- On the Bratislava Watchmen

"They have probably been the best  team in the VHLM this year and have barely missed a beat this season. With them getting Logan Laich they are only getting better everyday but we are hoping to take them by surprise if we meet them in the playoffs and hopefully at least give them a good series."

- On getting used to the VHLM schedule

"Well it was hard to get used to at first but I think I have managed to get used to it. I never had to really travel anywhere during my years playing junior hockey and getting used to the different time zones did affect my play at the beginning of the year but now I think that I have gotten used to all the travel and my play has been slowly improving and getting back to the form it was in when Bern first decided to claim my rights off of the waiver wire."

- On the Royals locker room moral

"It has been great, we have a great group of guys here in Bern and we all know how talented each and every one of us is. Blaine has been playing lights out like he has been playing all year and World Peace has really stepped up his play and even have some of the newer guys contributing out there. The overall mood is great and we believe that when we all play at the level that we know we can, we are the best team in the VHLM and have a great shot at winning the title this year."

- On his pregame ritual

"I always have a big plate of pasta the day of the game. I always have my iPod with me and play music by Avicii and Swedish House Mafia. I like to get to the arena and sit in the locker room and try to keep focus on the game and what I need to do to help the team out. I tend to get focused the most when I am taping up my stick. I like to try and remain as focused as I can and don't like a lot of distractions."

Jakob then had to leave in order to get ready for the Royals morning skate. It seems that the Royals players are always trying to get better and they need to be at the top of their game if they are going to beat the Watchmen.

tumblr_mvkakz4l0C1qgcqseo1_500.jpg

Edited by RandomHero

Content: 3/3 - Bratislava might have one of the all-time greatest teams in the history of the VHLM, so the odds are certainly stacked against you. Good luck!

Grammar: 2/2 - Not too bad:

when it comes to playoffs = when it comes to the playoffs
Royals locker room moral = Royals' locker room morale
the Royals morning skate = the Royals' morning skate

Appearance: 1/1 - Yessir!

Overall: 6/6 - GREAT!