S61 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

Beketov

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, street said:

Very surprised to see Stromberg fall to late in the second. I originally pegged him for a late first round pick.

He easily would have been had I caught it. I went through all the roster pages to make the draft list because I knew that a bunch of people were missing but somehow I didn’t get @Tim, no idea how. Probably the steal of the draft for Riga.

Yeah, Stromberg was on my rankings, Bana's, and Robbie's. Just not in the official thread. I even mentioned a couple times that it's easier to use my VHL.com thing rather than the official thread because I had all the updated TPE and you could even highlight the usernames to see the last time they were online.

Stromberg is a steal and a half, that's for sure. Even Devise's Mikka Pajari. He's not active, but when he's on, he's very active. It seems to me like he never even got a player page made, so I guess that's why everyone but @hedgehog337 missed him.

I potentially have a steal in Greg Santos. Barracuda is back updating again. :) Malenko probably will be a beast for a 7th overall pick as well. Potentially Vega a steal too. A lot of potential steals in this draft, actually.