B.B. Nat's Press Conference

BBNAT

1.) How are you liking the VHL so far?

2.) Do you think Oslo can win the cup this season?

3.) What are Nat's greatest strengths?

4.) Greatest weaknesses?

5.) Who on the team has the weirdest pre game ritual?

6.) Who is the toughest player to defend?

@BBNAT

13 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

1.) How are you liking the VHL so far?  It's pretty dope.  I'm enjoying the community and doing 3D modeling for everyone.

2.) Do you think Oslo can win the cup this season?  Yes.  I think we have a good group that needs some fin tuning, but we'll find our place and be contenders by the playoffs.

3.) What are Nat's greatest strengths?  Defensive mindset, for sure.  His ability to put himself in the right place before he needs to be there is A+.  Skating is a distant second.  

4.) Greatest weaknesses?  Fighting and staying out of the penalty box.  B.B. needs to work on his discipline.

5.) Who on the team has the weirdest pre game ritual? @Banackock Kovy has this weird thing where he slathers his jockstrap in tigerbalm.  He says it energizes him; keeps his legs moving.

6.) Who is the toughest player to defend?  Apparently Stromberg or Malenko on the Aces.

@BBNAT

Edited by BBNAT

1. Thoughts on where you want to be drafted in the VHL?

2. What’s your game day ritual for food?

3. Does your player have any song or music they listen to to get hyped up?

4. Thoughts on you pairing up with Koch as D partners?

5. How do you think you finish the season offensively?

+1 Smirnov (ask 5)

@BBNAT

Edited by Banackock

1. As a new comer, what are some positives you see in the VHL right off the bat?  What are some negatives?

2.Have you been eyeing any teams in particular in the VHL?

3. If you could relocate a team, who would you relocate and where to?

4. What's your impression of a few of the members here?

5. Which players do you model your game after?

5 hours ago, Banackock said:

1. Thoughts on where you want to be drafted in the VHL? Seattle and Quebec have my attention right now.

2. What’s your game day ritual for food? I chug a quart of pineapple juice 15 minutes before warm-up, and subsequently puke up a quart of pineapple juice 1 minute before warm-up.

3. Does your player have any song or music they listen to to get hyped up? "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

4. Thoughts on you pairing up with Koch as D partners? Love it.  Anything that makes thebteam better.

5. How do you think you finish the season offensively? Offensively; meh.  Not bad but not amazing.

@Banackock

Nat +1

#BBNATTPE

Edited by BBNAT

4 hours ago, Spade18 said:

1. As a new comer, what are some positives you see in the VHL right off the bat?  What are some negatives? The community is REALLY accepting of newcomers and willing to help no matter who you play for.  Negatively;  gaining momentum and learning the ropes takes some decent effort.  It's not crazy difficult to get started here, but it's by no means intuitive.

2.Have you been eyeing any teams in particular in the VHL? Quebec and Seattle at the moment.

3. If you could relocate a team, who would you relocate and where to? Oh, I don't know.  PROBABLY YUKON TO THE TRASH.

4. What's your impression of a few of the members here? Free Boubabi

5. Which players do you model your game after? Ryan Suter's on-ice hockey sense has been an inspiration.  Likewise, Jared Spurgeon has been a really big (not physically) model in my attempt at emulation.  He's shown that you don't have to be a big physical player to be a great defenseman.

@Spade18

Edited by BBNAT