Palo on draft ranking

jRuutu

Obviously great to be ranked so high, before the season started and before I joined Oslo, I had no idea where I´m sitting at when compared to other younger players, but I guess my solid start with Oslo has been the biggest reason on the number three ranking.  When going forward from now, I´m going to make it my mission to try and move up a spot and get ranked second, I feel like Slipher and I are quite similar in terms of talent level, so what happens on the ice is going to have a big impact on both players and where we are ranked. I have been hitting the back of the net in the past three or so games, so if I´m able to keep on going like the way I´m going right now, number two spot is a realistic target. Twinger is looking like the clear number one option, he is basically one step ahead of rest of the group and unless something super dramatic happens, he will be picked number one overall - as he should, hell of a player and will be leading players in VHL for years.  As a small side note, really nice to see so many Oslo players ranked in the top-10,  five in total, so I would recommend to check us out this season - seeing a lot of talented players on the ice in just one game.

25 minutes ago, Hybrid1486 said:

There's a good chance you'll be drafted ahead of me anyway, given my rather unstable history of activity, but the competition will be fun regardless.

Should be a good battle ;) My fairly unusual build/skill set might turn some teams away, so interesting to see where we all end up!

Edited by jRuutu