Where does he end up?

Banackock

Boy, talk about a record repeating the same old Drake song over and over again. 1. Pretty insane that a record player is playing draft. 2. Why the fuck Drake? 3. Must be GODS PLAN. GODS PLAN. Anyway, for Maxim Kovalchuk, it very well be god's plan to have him end up high on the totem poll but just like in the last Fan 590, Leph Twinger will likely wear the crown at the end of the day. Amazing player, hard working, but he also had a huge head start - so it would be interesting to see what would happen if these 2 started out at the same time. I think there'd be a really good race for first overall.

For Kovalchuk, he currently sits 5th place overall and only started last week. It's a bold prediction, but we seen him being taken in the Top 5, safely and easily - but like Smirnov, a top 3 finish wouldn't be a surprise. He's already the best D-man by 30+ TPE, so he'll be the one to go first. If we were betting men, which we are and can be, we'd say he goes somewhere in the top 3. HOWEVER, this could all change once the lottery and season finishes. Kovalchuk opened up about not wanting to play in Davos and not having a strong preference to play in Riga - so things could get interesting here for the GM's to choose. Either way, all eyes are on and anything could change with a conversation with each GM.

+2 KOVY

3 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

of course, if Seattle gets the TOP 3 pick.

Seattle will get a Top 3 pick.  Though, Kovalchuk won't be picked with Seattle's lottery pick. 

2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

aha jokes

Depends whats out there but I'd like activity from a secondary source, not just myself in the LR. Makes it more enjoyable and I learnt that after taking Federov.