Free Agency - One More Season

NotAVHLM-GM

Free Agency - One More Season

For Quill it is almost over, a mediocre career for a mediocre player. But with one year remaining it is time to test free agency. Even though I cant imagine him actually being useful, it will be fun to see what we can do as it would be fun to add another cup to his resume.

I know I haven’t updated him, as he is not in the portal, so he is a bit forgotten, but he certainly would like to test free agency once in his career, especially since we have locked up Warlock for the future with Davos.

While it might be obvious to some that pay attention who my front runners are, I’m not sure if they will even make a pitch to join them, so I won’t rule out any of the teams yet, so let’s see what will happen.

I’m not sure if I ever had free agency anymore on Maximoff, but if I didn’t, then I think I’m 1/1 for Free Agency and winning a cup, with my last O’Malley season and the New York Americans.

I know I would probably lose this achievement but I don’t care, it’s not like it’s a tracked stat anyway, and one out of one is often considered a fluke anyway.

But my 200 words are done and will go to Warlock.