PC for Me and My Player

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

Do you consider American Psycho to be a classic satirical film?

That I do. I think that Christian Bale's performance was more than exciting and the way he depicted a killer, well let's just say kudos to him for that. I tend to re-watch the film from time to time as it is easily one of the best classic films to watch. Despite seeing it multiple times, I still get the thrill of feeling like I am watching it for the first time.

11 minutes ago, HilarityEnsues said:

That I do. I think that Christian Bale's performance was more than exciting and the way he depicted a killer, well let's just say kudos to him for that. I tend to re-watch the film from time to time as it is easily one of the best classic films to watch. Despite seeing it multiple times, I still get the thrill of feeling like I am watching it for the first time.

Yeah it took me years to watch it but finally did two or three years ago. Great movie. I think Bale does a great job of being realistically creepy in a movie that is kind of surreal. Apparently the book it's based on is really good as well but I've never read it.

3 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Yeah it took me years to watch it but finally did two or three years ago. Great movie. I think Bale does a great job of being realistically creepy in a movie that is kind of surreal. Apparently the book it's based on is really good as well but I've never read it.

I haven't gotten around to reading the book yet, but it sure is on my bucket list.

What are your thoughts on the VHL so far?

Have you ever been around sim leagues, or is this your first crack at the concept?

Have you set any goals for yourself, either as a player or a member?

1. As a person who was born in Nashville, what teams in VHL or VHLM you think would be the best fit for you when talking about purely off the ice?

2. If you would have to compare yourself as a player to a NHL player, who would be the closest to you?

3. How many assists are you hoping to get in your first season in VHLM?

4. What is your biggest weakness?

5. What kind of players would be your ideal linemates?