Oslo Storm is in Rebuild.

Laflamme

With Oslo coming off a Championship season there was a lot of hype regarding the Storm overwhelming the "All-Star Yukon Rush" team. Unfortunately when the hype ran out Oslo lost majority of their roster the the big leagues. A few weeks later assistant general manager @Banackock was promoted to VHLM Commissioner, leaving him with no other choice to part ways with Oslo. It was a hard few weeks for the fans. But the season is back and the Storm is ready! Although they are not looking to be a top contender this season they still do plan to make an impact and give the other teams a run for their money. 

Olso Storm has a lot of new prospects who were just recently drafted onto the team. With activity and hard work these players could be the next Oslo Storm legends. VHL GMs better keep their eyes opened for this up coming stars cause they are gonna be great players to have on your Roster come S64. 

+2 Kovalev.

Was an enjoyable time co-partnering our way to my 3rd VHLM championship, and while not technical, my 4th hand in a GMoTY award. Beating the odds always feels great!

As always, despite leaving the team or not being a GM - I’m here to lend a hand to all GM’s in the VHLM. People have lives, so we will help. Keep at it - focus and put your nose down. 

Review - As a fellow GM (assistant) in the VHLM I enjoy these types of article that provide insight to a teams current and future outlook.

I know you may want to hold your cards close but It would be nice to know who your valued prospects are or perhaps who you see as

players you are looking to part with. Hope to see more articles on the Storm on a regular basis. From the outside looking in, rebuild

projects are a fun venture and with patience they can lead to high reward.