random quote #5

hedgehog337

The season has started! YAY!

Riga is 2-6 so far. And this STHS sim pulls a weirdo once again. We're outshooting Quebec and then being outshot by Seattle? What kind of fuck shit it is? RIG G is inconsistent as hell too. Maybe Aamo is gonna do better things before he goes backup for the next six seasons.

Talking about goalies. Kallis is sucking already. This sim is garbage so far. I need 20 TPE from achievement tracker and all this weirdo ass sim can do is handing a 80% game for my goalie? foh.

Ths S63 draft is about to be even more huge. I already mentioned it in my article, but right now I'm looking and Tagger's live draft standings. And damn, we might have a full two round of 150+ TPE guys plus solid third round steals. Good to see majority of them are first gens. In fact, there is only one interesting recreate so far and it's Fong with his another welfare player. Or perhaps Eagles is gonna make a full return? Time will tell.

Nothing to write about anymore. I already did it in my article and I'm still recovering from the party yesterday. So that's it and I'm out.

Yeah the sim is acting weirdly for you - somehow we've let in 17 goals in 4 games, second most in the league. The offense is clicking, but we're letting in a bunch, despite all your TPE. I'd say maybe look into hand speed and reaction time though, you have both at 35 still, and those are two of the bigger attys for goalies. They helped Brookside immensely, that much I remember.