Gotta shoot more

jRuutu

Those are the words whispered to my ear by the coach of Quebec in last nights game against Calgary. I had 0 shots, but managed to collect 2 assists. Those who watched the game know, they were the top plays of the game, especially the pass to Marvin Hardings goal was work of art, stick goes between my own legs as I fire a filthy saucer pass between the legs of one defender to Marvin and he shoots it in. Right after the goal the coach of Quebec called a timeout, so we could all look up to the jumbotron and admire my pass, I think that was good move by the coach and showed sportmanship, if one of the Calgary players failed to see what happened, they could take quick look.

Unfortunately we could not tie the game after the magical moment I provided, Hardings goal was 2-1 goal and crucial one for us, since we were behind, but then on the second period Calgary scored again to make it 3-1, Jeff Gow brought Meute´s hopes up by firing 3-2 goal late in the second period, but when there were no goals in the third period, 3-2 was the result and Calgary took the win.