Jose Gonzalez Helping Young Players

Jose Gonzalez

Jose Gonzalez announced Thursday afternoon that he will be opening three day hockey camp to help the young forwards in the Las Vegas region get more experience. He announced that any players aged 11-15 can come to this camp. This was announced soon after the extremely successful camp Alexander Pepper opened in the Las Vegas region. “I hope that the more involvement the team has in the community, the more young players will work hard enough to get to this level. I have already had 42 young children sign up, and I am hoping that we can get at least 200 in through this.” If Gonzalez keeps getting so many people sign up they might have to set up a second camp as they only have a licence to hold 345 kids that weekend. “I am hoping I can get a few of my teammates to join in on this, Pepper probably will, I am hoping Scott Shawinganen will join in, and of course we have to get Jubo in so he can coach them. If you have a kid that maybe interested you can sign up online and at City National Arena.