Pain 101 - 46

der meister

@der meister The reason I want a harsher update scale is because I believe these problems come up because of the 99 stats. I think that the 99 stats are screwing with the programs algorithms. From a coding standpoint it would screw up with a lot of calculations the engine makes to decide how the game will end up. Im not talking getting rid of the 99 stats but I believe that less players should achieve them. In my vision the top players would have 90 as the elite scale. It would add more player diversity and help the engine out. But that is my opinion.

2 hours ago, Beaviss said:

@der meister The reason I want a harsher update scale is because I believe these problems come up because of the 99 stats. I think that the 99 stats are screwing with the programs algorithms. From a coding standpoint it would screw up with a lot of calculations the engine makes to decide how the game will end up. Im not talking getting rid of the 99 stats but I believe that less players should achieve them. In my vision the top players would have 90 as the elite scale. It would add more player diversity and help the engine out. But that is my opinion.

That’s a reasonable and well-thoughtout argument. Saying Sidney Crosby is an 85 or 92 or whatever and no one should be that good is not. But the thrust of this is much more about the playoffs