Elias Dahlberg Interview

Nykonax

"Im here with Elias Dahlberg at the VHLM pre-draft party. So Elias, what are your thoughts on the VHLM so far"

"Well, the VHLM seems like a great place to learn, practice, and grow so that I can be a stud in the VHL. All of the people and GM's I have met so far have been very friendly and I really like it here."

"Why were you so successful in Allsvenskan"

"Uhm, I don't really know. I guess I just went out there and played hockey. It was a team effort though, I didn't do it all by myself like some people think. The whole season I was just focusing on getting better, skating better, and playing better defensively."

"Rumor is that the Ottawa Lynx are looking at picking you, do you want to play for them"

"I would love to play for them, their AGM reached out to me and we had a nice conversation, very friendly guy."

"Would you play for any team"

"Yes, I will play for anyone, I want to prove myself in this more challenging league and I will be thankful for whoever gives me a chance"

"What do you think your biggest strength is"

"I would say my biggest strength is my defensive game, I spent a lot of my time with my Dad who played defense in the SHL. He taught me where to position and where to put my stick, I am ever thankful for his help.

"Well Elias, thats it for our interview, anything else you'd like to say?"

"If you don't pick me the puck will be in the back of your net *chuckles*"

"Good Luck in your career Elias"

"Thanks"