Palo signs with Haterade

jRuutu

News came out earlier today, Rauno Palo - center for the Quebec Meute has signed a massive five year deal with Haterade, worth minimum of 750k per year! Rauno Palo released a statement shortly after signing the deal:

It was not a hard decision to make when a brand like Haterade comes knocking, I´m a young and upcoming player in the VHL, so they saw me as a ideal client. I also personally appreciate the fact that it´s Haterade of all brands that is the first company to sponsor me in my career. As some know, I´m from Finland where we have long history on hating and jealousy. For example the following quote sums it up nicely: A Finnish person much rather spends 100 euros to make sure his/her neighbour does not earn 50 euros.

We openly hate our fellow people, if they have nice things, we automatically start to hate them and talk bad about them behind their backs every chance we get, that is what real hating is all about. I´m already looking forward to seeing what the future holds for Haterade and me, I still have a long way to go before I can say I´m a good hater, but I´m getting there. Meanwhile I suggest everybody to buy Haterade next time you visit your local supermarket, 17 different flavors, so no matter what you might be feeling - there is a drink for you!

3 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

News came out earlier today, Rauno Palo - center for the Quebec Meute has signed a massive five year deal with Haterade, worth minimum of 750k per year! Rauno Palo released a statement shortly after signing the deal:

I heard it tastes like piss