random quote #6

hedgehog337

This brand thing is interesting, although I'm not paying a very close attention. But I managed to get a 3M deal without even seeking an attention in appropriate threads or discord, that's very wassup. Idk how Kallis is gonna pan out though. He had a so-so campaign in the World Cup and I felt he could've played better...but then, he's a 350 TPA rookie goalie anyways. I hope he's gonna post decent stats with a better defence that Riga has right now.

Also, I'm still howling a @Sohva name. DIVAANI SOHVA! That's pretty much Sofa Sofa, that's a hilarious name tbh. I hope he will stay active to continue boost my mood.

Also, you can congratulate me. I brought three active FA's to Riga this season and this is my personal record! We can just forget that two teams already had a full cap and Seattle didn't want to stay off the 6F/4D setup, I DID IT! Be right back I'm gonna bring four FA's next season.

Also also, I'm kinda curious to see Arvid Aamo performance in Davos. This is actually gonna be his third year as a starter and he went inactive like in this summer. So this dude is currently on Dadonov's level lmao. His save % will be worse, but how much? Davos has still some reliable defs left so he may have some an okay .910 season.

this random quote is done