My history with Quebec

hedgehog337

Top-places-to-see-wolves-in-europe-1-1075x605.jpg

My main moments in this league were happening with two teams - Toronto Legion and Riga Reign. However, there is one more team that no strange to me. I feel like some of my players will end up in this team like in every 6-7 seasons. In fact, every player but Kallis had an interraction with this team.

This team is no other than Quebec City Meute. I really had good ammount of memories about this team. Funny thing is all of my stints there were short lived. Let's see what my players were doing in that team:

:que: Benjamin Zeptenbergs: S45-46 and S49 off-season. I felt like Toronto was too deep in rebuilding and I wanted to at least play in playoffs. So I joined Quebec. My wish was fulfilled as the Meute made the NA quaterfinals to just lose in four games. He spent the majority of S46 in QUE then was traded to Cologne which slowed down his production. Before S49, I was testing FA once again and I was choosing between Quebec and Toronto. My decision was to stay in the Legion and that ended up with another championship.  @Victor may not have the best memories about this since his Clegane was playing in the Meute.

:que: Fredinamijs Krīgars: S53 draft. I still was a VHLM GM who still was producing steal players. Frank chose my player with his 11 OV. Fred stayed in QUE system till I became Riga GM and then we made a trade. One of the best trades I did since not only I could bring the newly inducted HoF, I also could draft Slava Aleksei with that second round pick I got from that trade. 2 in 1, that's wassup.

:que: Guntis Petenis: S55-56. Guntis had a marvelous season in Riga, but I decided to trade him to a contneder team. He could get another Labatte award in S55 and then played a half of S56 before being put into the waivers. STO has decided to claim him and immediately traded to Davos. Davos made into the finals when they lost to...Quebec. I managed to pull a revenge in S57 with Riga though.

:que: Randoms: S63 - ? The newest example. He was chosen 24th OV by @Beaviss. So the question is - another short stint? Will he trade my welfare dude next off-season? Or this is going to be the first longterm player in Quebec despite of his wack build? Stay tuned.

Like a month ago, I wrote an article about the preferable destinations for Randoms. And the randomizer only put Quebec at #6. But I guess, my rich history with this team is too much to be ignored by this team no matter who is their GM.

Also, a fun fact - this was supposed to be a VHL.com article, but somehow I could write enough to put this into the media sport section. And this actually was supposed to be claimed for Randoms. Guess what? He will still claim welfare, how about that Beav?

That's it and I'm out.

6 TPE goes to Kallis