Ottawa Lynx's Slump

Nykonax

After a series of blowout wins the Lynx haven't been able to keep it up. Ottawa is now on the receiving end of the blowouts. Last year's champs are looking to still push for the cup and break the usual compete-rebuild-compete cycle. General Manager Diamond_Ace is going to look to change up some of the lines after the poor performance on offense, but also on defense. Rookie phenom Elias Dahlberg was tearing up the VHLM but has also had a slow down in offense, along with veteran linemate Chance Matthews and defenseman Gregor Raspuntinov. We asked Dahlberg on what he plans to do to help break his and his team's slump.

Yeah, We've played some really (expletive - rhymes with pucking) bad hockey. We found some good success previously but its all gone down the drain. I'm not one to blame others especially when part of its me. We just haven't been able to create chances and get to the net. Coach is probably going to change some things up and hopefully we can get going again. It sucks to lose but it is what it is. Although I can guarantee next time I play Brick Wahl (@BladeMaiden) hes going to get pulled.