Ooooh TPE

Dil

Hey there. I saw this 2 tpe laying around and decided to swoop in and take it.

Lets talk about memes. That’s right memes! Put your torches and pitchforks down and listen.

Creativity, Imagination and lots of emotions are needed to make art. You need these things when you make memes too. Of course you can repost a meme or make a low effort meme with no creativity and it is hard to call something like this art. But also I can make a painting in one minute with no effort and then it is also hard to call it art. So when I take upwards of 20 minutes to perfect a meme to achieve maximum kek, why do I get hated! Every time I post a meme on the VHl discord I see these old people cringing and covering their eyes! Well listen here grandpa, shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan indiana jones overgrown flintstone x and y hormone friend zoned sylvester stallone sierra leone autozone professionally seen silver patrone head ass tf up. Memes are the foundation of which the internet is made up of. I understand you are upwards of 86 years old and wrinkly but you got to learn to love the meme! Whether it’s a crappy Facebook mom meme or a well thought out meme which has been carefully crafted in a meme labratory, they are meant to be liked and reposted and shared! To get you started I have posted a couple memes below:

97C6F8C3-3E63-4B50-8ABF-F102C4BA61AB.jpeg

00D06580-E201-4011-B9A0-8DC84E26013B.jpeg

7411C4A3-D9C1-4B7C-A52A-7EF2BCF58B27.jpeg