Pajari Talks Sponsorship Tournament, Jolt Juice

Devise

Riga Reign center Mikka Pajari has had to endure a rather up and down season in Season 63. Despite still plugging away in his practice hours, and in general be a pretty steady player he has found himself on the outside looking in for Season 63. While Pajari knew this was coming as Reign loaded up on some older forwards, recognizing their window to compete has officially started and trying to do as best as possible to secure a Cup this season. Pajari has brushed most of this off the shoulder, as he's happy to continue learning at growing at the VHL level.

The VHL will be instituting a Sponsors Shield tournament for the first time this upcoming off-season and Pajari signed with the Jolt Juice Brand. Pajari recently spoke about the tournament, and his team following a Riga game. Here is what he had to say. 

I'm actually more pumped for that than anything honestly. I've been only getting so many minutes with Riga this season that I've been a lot more engaged in the side tournaments this season. I was happy to win Bronze with Team Europe in the World Jr, and now with Sponsors coming up I'm looking forward to that. I think in both of those instances they are teams where I have a bit more of an opportunity to be a bigger player. Obviously as a Sr in World Jr I was getting prime minutes there and while we did get upset, we are still happy taking home Bronze. 

Thankfully it's kind of an odd World Jr reunion for me in Brands. I signed with Jolt Juice, with @Stoffiday because I felt his approach was to build around a future with the brand and build some chemistry. But I get to see teammate Elias Dahlberg, him and I played well together in the World Jrs. Alexander Pepper who stole a game from us and nearly stole Gold if we are being honest, well now I get to experience what it's like to have him backing you in nets. My Riga teammate Ryan Kastelic joins me on Jolt Juice. So yeah there is some familiarity for me there certainly. I'm pumped to get this thing started and hope I can establish myself was a leader and pivotal player for this Juice, and this young squad.