random quote #10

hedgehog337

Thanks to Bush and his too early posting of Trivia #4 last week I'll have to write this. With having nothing to say.

Well, Las Vegas was eliminated today and I'm not really happy about it. I mean, I don't care very much about Randoms but I would've liked to see him more in action. Instead, Ottawa oficially lessens my involvement into the VHLM earlier than it should've been. Once Randoms is up, I have nothing much to do in minors until my next players. Speaking about the VHLM, I hope nobody forgot about the achievement tracker. @VHLM Commissioner

Also, I'm waiting for our oponent in VHL semis. At least Seattle and Calgary knows what to do already. Riga is still waiting, but it looks like Quebec is going to beat Toronto and face us. Actually, I predicted this pairing in finals, but someone of these teams is going to be eliminated in semis. Obviously I hope that this unlucky team will be Quebec. Ironically, Randoms is about to make a jump in tat team next year.

I also encourage the awards commitee to vote Bassolino as the most improved player. Switching to a defence really helped him as he took a leader D role in Riga and it worked. So it would be even better to see him taking the best def award as well.

That's it and I'm out.

2 TPE to Kallis