Claimed:Swedish Enforcer on his way to the VHL

ByrdeMan

If you don't know who Kristoffer Ruud is, well get ready VHL. This seventeen year old kid standing at a whooping height of 6 foot 8 weighing in at 250 pounds is one tough kid. He was ultimately forced to play hockey as a 4 year old. At that time he was bullied and was pushed around by the other Swedish kids. But now Ruud is finally leaving Sweden and it's hockey camps to come to the VHL where he knows that the future will be way brighter than where he was. Ruud submitted his application to enter the minor league draft in the upcoming off season. After already been confirmed by league commissioners and owners, the giant beast bought a plane ticket and now is on the way. He promised to bring his family with him when he finally starts making money when he gets drafted. 

_41666356_ice2hockey416.jpg

The Swedish Giant, nickname which was put on him in highschool, ultimately decided to drop out of highschool and go right into hockey. He knows that enforcers do not get paid much and don't get much minutes as they sometimes end up as 4th or 3rd liners, but he is willing to do anything to play the game of hockey that he grew up loving. 

Before getting on the plane some reporters asked him," When you do get drafted in the VHL what are your goals"

He replied," I am lookink forward tew finally get out on ice and play, my goals I have none yet but I will get back to yew." 

His English isn't very great but you can pick sense to it.

He already has a bad rep in highschool hockey in Sweden due to the Line Brawl he caused when a player was skating by and he just slashed him in the face with a hockey stick. Ruud was fined and suspended from Highschool hockey for 4 months. He then told the ref he looked at me the wrong way. Which the ref then replied, grow up. This angered Ruud who then tried to jump the ref but was stopped 3 of his teammates.

Ruud, pronounced as rude, also received another nickname from other teams which was Big Bad Ruud. This Ruud found funny and always joked about it to other players on the ice when he was in a good mood.

Ruud's career numbers in Hockey wasn't as great as a Sniper of course but he did help bring home the highschool academy championship by scoring the only goal of his playoff career.

MMC12%20Cup_232.jpg

Season Stats:

GP: 50 G: 0 A: 1 P: 1 +/-: 3 PIM: 498 

Playoff Stats:

GP: 14 G: 1 A: 0 P: 1 +/-: 2 PIM: 115

Ruud isn't looking to go very high in the draft as he can barely score and can barely pass. He is just there to be a goon, which he loves being, and to start some fights when his team in down and needs a boost. There will be teams for sure who will need one of those players and whoever drafts Ruud will get it and will be very proud.

[521 Words, 2 Pictures]

Guest Svoboda_3

Content: 3/3

523 words. I am excited to see what Ruud transforms into. Throughout the history of the VHL, we have only had a very, and I mean very small handful of people attempt an enforcer and be successful at it. Your writing format was better than in the Rookie Profile, but the grammar took a bit of a hit here. Otherwise, keep working at it.

Grammar: 1/2

This was much more rougher than your Rookie Profile. I think a lot of these could be avoided by simply proof reading this before submitting. Need any pointers, don't hesitate to ask. I know the three spelling mistakes in the quote were intentional, so I didn't include them, but there were far too many here for the word count.

it's = its

off season = off-season

commissioners = Commissioners (I am of the belief that higher positions, IE CEO, Commissioners, should be capitalized)

Giant, nickname = Giant nickname

highschool = high school (x5) - highschool is a not a compound word

much minutes = many minutes

goals" = goals?" = You are asking a question, so the question mark goes inside the quotations

Line Brawl = no need for capitalization

ref he = ref that he

stopped 3 of his teammates = stopped by 3 of his teammates

found funny = found it funny

in Hockey = again, no need to randomly capitalize words without a need to do so

Sniper = sniper

highschool academy championship = High School Academy Championship

Appearance: 1/1

A title would have capped this off nicely, but I won't nitpick.

Overall: 5/6

Content: 3/3 - 6'8, 250 pounds? Daaaamn, you're going to be an absolute nightmare if you keep putting work in. It's a shame that the sim is text-based, we won't be able to see Ruud absolutely flattening people, but the pixels sure will feel it!

Grammar: 1/2 - Slobo already handled this rather well, nothing further to add to his list. If you would like, I would be happy to help proofread your work before you submit. Also, don't forget that you can double the TPE of three point tasks, but I would wait to use them until you start earning six points.

Appearance: 1/1 - You got this!

Overall: 5/6 - Keep working at it, both your player and your writing will get better as a result!