Zamora Loves Welfare

frescoelmo

Because I don't have time to do any of that other shit!

After contemplating making Felix a power forward, much like Saeijs (but worse because he is) I decided at the beginning of season 36 to develop him into a two-way forward.  Although results did not show early on in the year, by season's end Zamora was racking up hits and takeaways in great fashion.  With a team-leading six goals during the playoffs (a 15.38 shot percentage, the fuck?!) and 25 hits, Zamora briefly showed prospective owners what he is capable of doing over the course of an entire season against playoff-caliber competition.

Entering the second half of his career this upcoming season, Felix has little doubt that he wants to continue skating until "the wheels fall off".  Whether or not that is with the Quebec Meute is a different story.  With no prior engagements with the new owner of the Meute, Zamora is now re-directing his efforts into free agency once again.  "I'm interested to see how things will go this year.  I will admit, last year I was a little headstrong about the whole thing.  I would like to simply find the most suitable team over the next few weeks and just move on with my career.  It's that simple," Zamora concluded.